- 20 hours live instruction lesson plans: (2 hours per day, Monday-Friday, 2 weeks in total)
- 20 hours of self-paced project development time and office hour: we designed these hours for students to build their AI project
- The hottest topics in artificial intelligence: including machine learning, self-driving cars, data bias, etc.
- Learn critical thinking by programming a virtual robot. Learn more about Calypso – our programming tool.
- Participate in WAICY 2020 – a world level AI competition for youth – and showcase their work to students from all over the world at the end of the camp. Each student gets a chance to participate in WAICY 2020 virtually this year. Learn more about WAICY at https://www.waicy.org